Unifly offers a future-proof path to connect operators with authorities. You can now plan all your drone operations and manage your fleet in one, single place… in Unifly’s drone operations manager.
Operations planning & monitoring
Our all-in-one operations planning & monitoring tool allows you to filter down to specific flights, areas, and operations. This way, you can easily plan your drone operations from the beginning to the end.
Future drone flight validation
Check whether your flight is allowed or not in one single click, through integrated UTM functionalities. Unifly will instantly tell you if you have to request additional permissions to conduct your flight and guide you through the entire process.
Operational area management
We provide you with UTM functionalities on an operator level. You can manage, authorize and monitor drone operations in your area. On top of that, you can set restrictions for every single drone pilot within your business.
You can register as many drones as you like, store data of your additional gear - from extra batteries to your BLIP or certifications. The information is stored in one central location for easy access.
It’s an all-in-one drone fleet management tool, including:
- User management: invite users to be part of a drone operator.
- Resource management: Schedule resources, including drones, gear and crew.
- Document Management: Add documents linked to drones, operations, users and operators.
- Logbook: Log flights linked to operations.
- Incident management: Log incidents linked to operations.